Search This Blog

Friday, April 15, 2011

A discovery

I've been digging through some old posts on my personal blog.

Strange: I have known my mind has been in a major fog for the last couple of years. (I have had a number of theories as to why that is so. Dealing with rheumatoid arthritis has, I'm sure, had a lot to do with it. Cleaning up from close to 18 years of virtually non-stop, 6-days-a-week, 12- to 14-hours-a-day work on Sonlight Curriculum may have had something to do with that as well. When I resigned from Sonlight on April 1, 2008, I was truly "fried.") But still. I have been truly surprised to discover how many of the issues I want to deal with here I've already dealt with "over there" on my personal blog. I read the posts I wrote and I recognize that they are things I wrote, but I have absolutely no recollection of their content until I [re]read them.

Because I intend to push further into the issues, and because what I'm dealing with here is far more narrowly focused than what I want to do on my personal blog, I hope you will forgive me if and as I copy material from there to here. If you happen to have followed me over the years "over there," please understand what I'm doing. And forgive me for not acknowledging if or when I copy, and possibly modify as I copy, what I've written "over there."

I'm thinking I will probably serve the majority of my audience here best if I simply post and make no mention of the prior appearance of some or all of the material.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment