Search This Blog

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Order from Chaos

This is definitely "out there" as far as this blog is concerned. But it's at least tangentially related by theme. (See Genesis 1--where God brings order from chaos.)

I post this, however, "just" because of my personal pleasure in the art of ambigrams or what I once called visual palindromes and similar curiosities.
*******

When someone comments on one of my blogs, I often click on their names to see who they are and where they are coming from. So it was that I clicked on Cliff Martin's name and eventually wound up on his blog.

The latest post included this wonderful transition art:


And, through a bit of additional searching on the web, that led me to this wonderful mirror image:


If this kind of stuff interests you, perhaps you would like to visit Burkard Polster's Eye Twisters page.

No comments:

Post a Comment