Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Saw this in yesterday's comics . . .

[Updated 3/7/2021: You can find the comic at https://www.gocomics.com/getfuzzy/2011/03/06.]

For some reason, it seems to fit the subject matter of this blog.

In response to Rob's sarcastic suggestion that Bucky is "a real think tank," Bucky Katt comments, "Thinking implies uncertainty. I'm a know tank."

Get Fuzzy

Know any "know tanks"? Wish they could express even a smidgen of humility that they might not know it all?

Someone commented on the Get Fuzzy website: "Why is it that there are those who know very little and are so certain, whereas those who know so much are uncertain?"

1 comment:

  1. It's that "the more you know the more you know you don't know" thing. I love Jr. High kids because they know absolutely everything (I know I did). Why? Because the world was still small then.

    Now, I've discovered the world is a lot larger...

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete